United Collab is a full service creative company. Built on a solid foundation of client partnerships and remarkable work, we create meaningful experiences and measurable results. Led by outstanding creative direction across branding, digital and film, our team members have created, managed and successfully executed award winning projects and campaigns for our clients. Our success continues because of experience, craftsmanship and our commitment to quality.
We’re looking for a new team member who shares this same commitment. The junior designer is primarily responsible for fulfilling layout assignments according to supplied strategic and creative input. We are a lean creative agency that is growing and we all share in the creative process from conception through deployment. So not only do we encourage all team members to give us their input and try new things, we expect it.
Seeking a talented, self-motivated and passionate graphic designer to join our creative team. Our ideal candidate must thrive in a deadline-driven environment and have impeccable attention to detail. This opportunity involves print and digital asset design with a heavy focus on creating and preparing print material.
- The daily grind responsibilities:
- Have working knowledge of design with the ability to think conceptually and execute with precision
- Create and design various print ready files for print, and prepare for various printers’ specifications
- Visualize and design materials to be printed, such as brochures, display pieces, and packaging
- Close attention to brand guidelines and project specifications to ensure accuracy and brand integrity
- Ensure graphic solutions are approved and optimized for integration, performance and usability
- Keep up-to-date on social platforms to understand designs and aesthetics that are currently engaging consumers
- Execute production on assigned projects, including preparing 3D renderings, layouts/production files for digital and print print
Senior Account Executive
- Online portfolio
- Fluent in print and digital design using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to explain/negotiate feedback
- Ability to manage changing priorities and work under pressure
- Organized with attention to detail
- Willing to take direction, but also work independently or with a team to solve challenges
- Self-motivated and organized
- Hungry for knowledge and professional/personal development
- Works well in a fast-paced multi-tasking deadline driven environment
- Strong command of and ability to efficiently use and post to social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter
- Understanding of the benefits and best practices of different social media platforms
- Ability to edit photos and create visual content for social media
- Experience generating copy and creative ideas for social media posts with expressiveness, personality and professional tone
We’re looking for a talented senior account manager to join our United Collab family! Our ideal candidate is an exceptional problem-solver who is able to think on their feet to meet a client’s needs then go above and beyond their expectations. Communication skills are vital; your day-to-day will involve understanding and interpreting client goals and direction to the creative team, overseeing design and development changes and a lot of copy writing (blog posts, print and digital ad copy, training module content, etc.).
- Responsibilities include:
- Prospecting and developing new client relationships
- Making actionable and insightful recommendations for new projects
- Consulting with clients on projects
- Working with a team of designers and developers on a combination of print and digital projects
- Managing the project from start to finish, including monitoring work progress and keeping in contact with clients at all stages
- Keeping a team of creatives and developers organized under tight deadlines
- 5+ years of experience in a similar project/account manager roll
- Google Analytics and/or Ads certification
- Experience managing digital/app development projects
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practices
- QuickBooks, WordPress, Trello/Basecamp experience a plus
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
We are a tight-knit group that works hard, but always makes sure we still play. Sense of humor is required. We take our work very seriously, but never ourselves. Competitive salary based on experience and skill set.
To be considered for any position, please submit a resume and website or portfolio link (if applicable) to email@example.com